Consignment is another way to sell your items. This means that you make half of the selling price of items if and when the items sell. You will make more money than selling your items outright, but you do have to wait for the items to sell before you get paid.
If you are interested in consigning your items, one more time is happy to help! Follow these simple guidelines to start a consignment account with us:
- There is no need for an appointment.
- Bring in your seasonally appropriate items.
- Make sure your items are on hangers, freshly cleaned, in style, and purchased new within the last couple of years.
- We will create a personalized computer account for you and go over our policies and paperwork.
- You will receive half of the selling price of each item that sells during the 60 day consignment period.
It’s so simple! Starting an account usually takes around 15-20 minutes, and after you set up your consignment account it will remain active and you can drop off any time that we are open.
Keep in mind that we take only in-season items for consignment. See buying outright for selling your out-of-season merchandise.
For tips on selling your items and much more, please visit howtoconsign.com.
We are currently accepting:
- size 0 – 14 (for sizes 16 and up, see one more time plus)
- casual to professional
- sporty to dressy
- seasonally appropriate shoes, sweaters, blouses, jeans, pants, suits, blazers, dresses, coats and more.
- **sorry, no wedding apparel or formal wear**
- size S-XXL
- casual wear
- seasonally appropriate shirts, sweaters, jeans, casual pants, jackets, ties, belts, & shoes
- **sorry, no business or formal wear**
- costume and better-quality jewelry (for cash).
- Scarves, hats, gloves, in season, shoes & purses.
- For furniture & home décor, see one more time etc.
Examples of BRANDS We Accept:
Anthropologie, Abercrombie & Fitch, Banana Republic, Express, J Crew, Talbots, Seven, Joe’s, Citizens of Humanity, Michael Stars, Michael Kors, Jones New York, BCBG, Juicy Couture, Dana Buchman, Gap, Old Navy, Liz Claiborne, Chicos, Diesel, Arden B, White House Black Market, Ann Taylor, Anne Klein, 9 West, INC, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tahari, Kate Spade, Limited, St. John, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Eileen Fisher, Gucci, Sigrid Olsen, Fendi, Prada, DKNY, American Eagle, Bellepointe, Lilly Pulitzer, Brooks Brothers, Maxmara, & J Jill